Paper Bead Crafts Bead Easy Eyelet Setter
Maine Grown Birch Wood Handles in Golden Oak Color
Stainless Steel Setting Pin
The Tool With Eyelets
And 3/16" Slotted Roller
Choose Payment MethodAll 3 Methods: $23.95
Bead Easy Eyelet Setter
Have you been struggling with setting those little eyelets inside your Pandora style or large hole beads? Do they keep slipping out of your fingers and landing on the floor? Well, I have a solution for you! It is a brand new tool called the Bead Easy Eyelet Setter!
I know you have seen eyelet setters before but all of the other eyelet setters out there are not meant for setting the eyelets into beads, they are meant for setting eyelets into flat materials such as leather, fabric, cardboard, paper, plastic sheeting and more. Now there is an eyelet setter designed for use with large hole beads!
- Designed to fit through 3/16" eyelets for beads with holes that are 3/16" wide.
- Get your eyelets set in half the time by setting both eyelets at the same time!
- Setting Pin is Made of Stainless Steel, 1-1/8" long by 1/8" thick.
- Handles are made with Maine Grown birch wood here in Maine.
- Handles are stained a non toxic golden oak color with a shiny clear coat.
- This tool is designed to match the wood handled paper bead rollers I offer.
- It is made with the same handles I use to make the double hole paper bead rollers.
- Can set eyelets into Pandora Style or large hole beads up to 1 inch long.
- Package comes with the tool, a packet of sample eyelets and a sheet of instructions.
- Packaged in a Shrink wrapped, long skinny, pretty white, cardboard gift box.
NOTE: For the most part, the pin is supposed to be centered but since these are handmade, it may not be perfect. Let me assure you, this does not take away from being able to set your eyelets effectively.
You can get the 3/16" Slotted Paper Bead Roller with the Bead Easy Eyelet Setter as a Set!
[Bead Rollers Main]
[Slotted Pin Bead Rollers!]
[Adjustable Length Bead Rollers]
[Split Pin Bead Rollers]
[Bead Easy Eyelet Setter]
[Double Hole Bead Rollers]